We teach: • 250-and 500-hr Yoga teacher training programs • A 325/400-hr Professional Yoga Therapy Certification program for already-certified Yoga teachers
• 750- and 1500-hr certification programs in Yoga Therapy and Ayurvedic Medicine
• A 250-hr pancha karma therapists’ training program
• A 225-hr Ayurvedic postpartum care certification
• We are Colorado’s oldest school of Yoga and Ayurveda, founded in 1990. We have over 25 exceptionally well-qualified faculty members, each teaching in his/her field of expertise.
• We are a 501-c3 Nonprofit Educational Institution, registered with the state of Colorado
• We are approved by the National Ayurvedic Medical Association, the Yoga Alliance, and the International Yoga Federation. We grant international diplomas in Yoga teaching through IYF, and we are a charter school in the International Association of Yoga Therapists
• We are dedicated to preserving the integrity and wholeness of the ancient traditions of Yoga and Ayurveda, while exploring their applications to modern society.
See Rocky Mountain Institute of Yoga and Ayurveda Website