Pregnancy Yoga is widely recommended by midwives as a gentle, safe means of keeping toned and supple whilst preparing you for the physical demands of childbirth and motherhood.
Classes offer a nurturing and holistic approach by combining classic postures and rhythmic movements integrated with breath awareness and sound practices.
Come and experience a wonderful way to relax and bond with your baby!
- Fully trained and certified as a specialist pregnancy yoga teacher
- Suitable for expectant mums from 12 weeks to term
- Classes held in the relaxing and spacious studio of Fitness First in the heart of Harrow (parking available)
- Previous experience is not required
- Drop-in class and block bookings available
- Advance booking recommended
- Free introductory class for all
Where: Fitness First, St. George’s Centre, Harrow
Time: 13:30 - 14:30
Please feel free to contact Prerna for more information, thank you.