Rocky Mountain Institute of Yoga and Ayurveda
|Rocky Mountain Institute of Yoga and Ayurveda Boulder CO USA|
|Rocky Mountain Institute of Yoga and Ayurveda Website||Contact: Dona|
| ||po box 1091, Boulder, CO||Phone: 1-303-499-2910|
| ||Yoga Style: Classic Hatha in its ancient traditional||Send Message|
We teach: • 250-and 500-hr Yoga teacher training programs • A 325/400-hr Professional Yoga Therapy Certification program for already-certified Yoga teachers |
• 750- and 1500-hr certification programs in Yoga Therapy and Ayurvedic Medicine
• A 250-hr pancha karma therapists’ training program
• A 225-hr Ayurvedic postpartum care certification
• We are Colorado’s oldest school of Yoga and Ayurveda, founded in 1990. We have over 25 exceptionally well-qualified faculty members, each teaching in his/her field of expertise.
• We are a 501-c3 Nonprofit Educational Institution, registered with the state of Colorado
• We are approved by the National Ayurvedic Medical Association, the Yoga Alliance, and the International Yoga Federation. We grant international diplomas in Yoga teaching through IYF, and we are a charter school in the International Association of Yoga Therapists
• We are dedicated to preserving the integrity and wholeness of the ancient traditions of Yoga and Ayurveda, while exploring their applications to modern society.