Nothing is more rewarding than introducing children to the world of yoga. The Karma Kids Yoga Teacher Training Program is for anyone who loves working with children. Our 30 hour course will provide you with fun-filled ideas that are engaging and beneficial for kids of all ages. Our method of teaching yoga to children incorporates the use of animated poses, props, music, art, games storytelling, and the imagination, to help stimulate their senses and stretch and strengthen childrens' developing bodies.
Learn over 475 yoga poses, partner poses, group poses, yoga games and activities, breathing exercises, relaxation and visualization techniques and more that will keep your children's yoga classes fresh and engaging.
You will learn to provide children with the necessary tools to live a healthy, peaceful and well-balanced life...in a fun and silly way!
Teacher Training Certification Will Cover:
•The Benefits of Yoga for Children
• Child-friendly yoga poses, games, themes, stories, breathing and relaxation exercises and visualization techniques - over 450 poses and games!
• Partner and Group yoga poses and yoga games, for kids and families
• Creative ways to help build confidence, trust, teamwork, focus, concentration, and a sense of calm to get kids to relax and develop self-control
• Developing a yoga class that is fun, safe, effective and engaging for toddlers through teens
• Incorporating props, music, art, stories, and age-appropriate themes into children's yoga classes, birthday parties, and special events
• Teaching with confidence and creativity, patience and acceptance, with an open heart and an open mind
• Balancing the need for structure and freedom within each class
• Harnessing the energy in the room and being in the moment
• Tips for teaching yoga to children that support a fair, non-competitive environment
• Tools for dealing with restlessness and behavior challenges in a class
• Developmental considerations and cautions for toddlers through teens; understanding where they are in their lives
• How to successfully encourage and talk to children; how to communicate and inspire
• How to give positive and constructive feedback
• An opportunity to develop and present your own yoga class incorporating your own creative ideas
• How to monitor kid trends
• Bringing out the child within you and having FUN!
Experience our interactive yoga asanas, yoga with songs, art, stories, games, musical instruments, puppets, visualization and relaxation techniques for a successful children’s yoga class. Over 475 yoga poses and games!
Wellington, FL - Friday, July 25th through Sunday, July 27th, 9:00am - 6:00pm each day, at Moksha Yoga Studio, located at 3340 Fairlane Farms Road, Suite 1, Wellington, FL. Call (561)557-6544 to register. Early registration ($650) by June 30th.