WHY CHOOSE TRUE FLOW YOGA FOR YOUR TEACHER TRAINING EXPERIENCE:
• Small, Intimate Classes – The importance of class size cannot be overstated. No other Yoga Teacher Training program in Orange County guarantees a maximum of 10 students per class. With the same total number of training hours but only a fraction of the students, there is more time to address and pursue the specific goals of each student and for individuals to ask questions and raise concerns.
• Actual Teaching Experience – At True Flow Yoga, we strongly believe that no amount of time spent studying can replace hands-on experience. In our program, students begin teaching asanas right from the beginning in order to build confidence and fluidity. By the end of the training, every student will have designed and taught at least two full-length classes, giving them the crucial tools and experience necessary to begin teaching upon graduation. Other training programs generally consist of 20 to 40+ trainees in each session, making it virtually impossible for each student to have any time to practice the art of teaching yoga and to receive constructive feedback on their teaching (sequencing, cues, energy, etc.)
• Non-dogmatic approach – True Flow Yoga was founded on the concept that there is more than one right answer. This non-dogmatic approach allows for the exploration of many traditions and styles of yoga (e.g., Ashtanga, Iyengar, Vinyasa Flow, Yin) revealing a broad overview of yoga’s many layers. Students are encouraged to look deeply within to discover that which rings true to them from this wealth of yogic wisdom.
• On-going Support – Graduates of the program stay in close touch with their peers and teacher to facilitate a smooth transition into teaching and to create a network of support within the yoga community.
• Affordable - The total cost of training is only $2999 with Early Registration and all of your books and training manuals are included in the price of tuition. There are absolutely no hidden fees. We also offer easy monthly payment plans and charge no interest.
True FLOW Yoga's Spring 200-hour Teacher Training Program will meet from Sept 2 - Dec 16, 2014 on the following days:
- Every Tuesday 6:30pm – 10:00pm
- Every Thursday 6:30pm – 10:00pm
- One weekend of each month on Saturday, 9-5pm & Sunday 11am - 5:30pm
For more information visit the website at www.TrueFlowYoga.com for a detailed syllabus and to see what recent graduates have to say about their experiences with the program or send your questions to email@example.com