Join Maria for this weekend intensive created by Shiva Rea for a new perspective for teaching Vinyasa Flow Yoga. Throughout the weekend, we will immerse and enjoy dynamic mandala-based sadhana sessions, sequencing labs, teaching/cueing practicums and new teaching methodoligies. Throughout the weekend you will:
• Gain tools and perspectives to bring more fluidity into your practiceLearn and teach Shiva’s Mandala Namaskars
• Integrate a liberating, philosophically, and physiologically grounded approach to fluid movement and flow into practice and teaching.
• Development of class openings and mini-vinyasas for beginning and mixed-level classes that cultivate wave motion and fluid body
• Integration of sound, music, and chanting as the vibratory source
• Relevance and detailed understanding of the fluid/pranic body for balancing and healing the stresses of 21st-century life
• Micro-meditations to stay connected to the flow while living yoga.
• Learn the art of Mandala based Wave Sequencing
Continuing Education hours: 20
Friday 5-9 pm
Cost: $525 regular rate
$425 for students enrolled in Samudra's or Ananda Shala's 300hr teacher training program; contact email@example.com to get the discounted rate.
(Enroll prior to November 21 and receive $50 off of the registration price)