Yoga & Meditation Retreat in Tulum, Mexico
|Deanna Evans - Yoga Retreat|
|Yoga Retreat:||Yoga & Meditation Retreat in Tulum, Mexico|
|Dates:||Event is Over|
|Yoga Style:||Hatha Vinyasa Yoga|
|Start the New Year off in this magical region of the Yucatan Peninsula in Tulum, Mexico with a week of yoga, relaxation, transformation and Mayan adventure!
We will stay at the Maya Tulum Resort, a seaside wellness retreat offering awe-inspiring scenery and a connection to the Mayan past. You will have the opportunity to embark on excursions to Mayan ruins and the Sian Kaan Biosphere, swim in a Cenote, participate in a Temazcal (steam dome) ceremony lead by a local Shaman, and swim, snorkel or just relax on the amazing white powdery sand beach at the resort. The inherent mystical richness of this area will provide the ideal backdrop to deepen your yoga practice, relax and transform.
Yoga classes will be led by Deanna Evans. Deanna encourages her students to approach their practice with a deep awareness of their physical and subtle bodies, and to face challenges on and off the mat with ease and joy through the vehicle of the breath, a still mind, and an open heart.
Mornings will begin with a meditation and a heart-centered, alignment-based vinyasa (flow) class. The evenings will consist of a gentle, more restorative class, pranayama (breath-work), and yoga nidra (deep guided relaxation).
Additionally, throughout the retreat, Deanna will interfold themes of passion, creativity, self-empowerment, and personal transformation to enliven your innate ability to actualize your highest potential and your dreams! You will return home feeling inspired and excited about YOUR unique journey!
This retreat is appropriate for all levels.
Early Bird Prices – Double Occupancy (if Paid in Full by 9/5/2012):
Garden View: $1610 / Person
Ocean View: $1715 / Person
Beach Front Deluxe: $1875 / Person
Single Occupancy supplement charge:
$595 for Garden or Ocean View Room
$695 for Beach Front Deluxe
- 7 nights accommodations at the beachfront Maya Tulum Resort
- Transfers to/from Airport and Maya Tulum on January 5th and January 12th
- 3 delicious, vegetarian meals (with fresh seafood options) daily
- Two daily yoga classes (including Vinyasa, Restorative & Meditation)
- Taxes and tips
International airfare to Cancun, Mexico; optional excursions, spa treatments or steam ceremony
Pricing Specials and Details:
- Bring a friend/partner/loved-one and you both receive $50 off the above prices!
- An additional $200.00 off for your friend/loved-one to join you at a “no-yoga” price!
- Add $100 to the above prices if paying after 9/5/2012.
- A $500 deposit is required to reserve your space.
- Early registration is recommended to secure your desired accommodations.
- 50% of total is due by 10/5/2012.
- All balances due by 12/5/2012.
- Any bookings after that subject to availability and full payment.
|Cost:||$1610 - $1875|
|See Deanna Evans Website|