In the Classical Tradition, the Eight Limbs of Yoga provide the aspirant with a clear road map to achieving an exceptionally balanced physical, mental and spiritual state of being.
In this workshop, Yogi Brian will help you:
• Gain a deeper understanding of how the Yamas and Niyamas, Yoga’s Ten Commandments can relieve physical pain and eliminate mental suffering.
• Strengthen and tone your body with a challenging and therapeutic posture practice sequence.
• Explore the inner worlds of breathing, concentration and mediation.
With Yogi Brian’s guidance you will also learn how to:
• Live a more spiritual life, by controlling your thoughts and withdrawing your senses from the material world.
• Balance your body to nature and follow your hearts mind to accomplish your goals.
Yogic nutrition, The Five Kleshas, blockages to spiritual freedom and other obstacles on the path to transformation, purification and enlightenment will also be discussed. There will be time for a brief question and answer period.
Live Music with Kirtan Wallah Miriam 'Sita' Zernis
Thursday, January 22 7:45 - 9:45 PM $20 Pre-Registration, $25 at the Door.
Pre-Registration is recommended as space is limited.
Yogi Brian's Studio 8 Parkhill Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06851 203-838-9644