INNERCITYOGA® Genève workshop TIFFANY CRUIKSHANK 3-5 may 2013
|INNERCITYOGA ® - Yoga Workshop|
|Yoga Workshop:||INNERCITYOGA® Genève workshop TIFFANY CRUIKSHANK 3-5 may 2013||
|Location:||Geneva Geneve Switzerland|
|Dates:||Event is Over|
|Yoga Style:||power vinyasa flow hatha ashtanga pilate|
|special guest TIFFANY CRUIKSHANK 3-5 may 2013 at INNERCITYOGA urban yoga center Geneve http://www.innercityoga.com/news.html#tiffany
* * * FRIDAY 3 MAY, 18h30 – 21h15 – INSPIRE * * * The breath is intimately connected to our ability to create depth within the practice and learning to harness the power of the breath can inspire you to discover your full potential. In this workshop we will look at the anatomy of the breath and incorporate different pranayama practices into an invigorating flow set to music to help shake things loose. Come prepared for an invigorating, fun-filled practice.
* * * SATURDAY 4 MAY, 15h00 – 18h00 – SOAR * * * Just the term inversions can stir up an array of emotions, for some its love for others its pure fear but how we approach them is key to not only our enjoyment but our success as well. In this workshop you will learn how to harness your given strength and align yourself to setup for success by looking at how you can use your anatomy to support you. We’ll look at the traditional inversions then venture off into some funky variations to play with. This will be an intelligent and playful inverted workshop with plenty of information to chew on.
* * * SUNDAY 5 MAY, 15h00 – 18h00 – RINSE * * * In this workshop we will explore the anatomy of the pelvis & legs and how to set ourselves up for our forward folds to help prepare us for the more advance postures that require precise placement of the pelvis. This group of postures can be very stimulating to the digestive & reproductive systems and helpful for detoxification to literally rinse the organs of the abdomen & pelvis and flush out any unwanted toxins. This will be a flow class with plenty of information along the way to leave you more aware of how you utilize the power of the pelvis and and take initiative in your practice and in your life. Come prepared for an inspiring, informative and playful class.
* * * ABOUT TIFFANY * * * internationally acclaimed yoga teacher, author and health & wellness expert, Tiffany travels the globe inspiring people to live ?their lives to the fullest. Tiffany is known for her lighthearted attention to detail and passionate dedication to the practice. With her training in Acupuncture & Sports Medicine her yoga classes are guided by a strong anatomic focus intermingled with her Chinese Medicine training and her characteristic playfulness using movement as medicine. Tiffany is the Acupuncturist & Yoga Teacher at the Nike World Headquarters in Portland and has been featured in various video & print ads including ads for Nike, Lululemon and Yogi Tea, as well as in many yoga and health publications. don't miss the opportunity to study with this most knowledgable instructor!?ps: you don't need to be particularly bendy or strong, just bring your smile and flow!
* * * LEVELS * * * this workshop is open to all levels, but does not suit pure beginners (without any yoga experience); come train with us before the workshop!
* * * REGISTER SOON * * * reservation highly recommended: limited space * this workshop will get fully booked! earlybird rates until 31 march 2013
*prepayment only guarantees your spot: late cancellations or no-shows are not reimbursed. thank you http://www.innercityoga.com/news.html#tiffany * * * INNERCITYOGA 3 rue de Rive (across the street from the Apple Store) 1204 Genève 0223103535 http://www.innercityoga.com
|See INNERCITYOGA ® Website|