NOAH MAZÉ & CHRISTINA SELL CO-TEACHING IN SINGAPORE
|Space & Light Studios - Yoga Teacher Training|
|Yoga Teacher Training:||NOAH MAZÉ & CHRISTINA SELL CO-TEACHING IN SINGAPORE||
|Dates:||Event is Over|
|Yoga Style:||Hatha Yoga, Anusara Yoga|
|Contact:||Space & Light Studios|
|NOAH MAZÉ & CHRISTINA SELL CO-TEACHING IN SINGAPORE - First time in Asia!
SHRAVANA SCHOOL OF YOGA - 200-HR & 500-HR* TEACHER TRAINING inclusive of 3-DAY ASANA INTENSIVES in each Module
For the first time in Asia, celebrated teachers Christina Sell & Noah Mazé will be co-teaching Module 1 of the Shravana School of Yoga Teacher Training Programme, which includes a 3-day Asana Intensive in Singapore from 13-18 July 2012.
If you're not able to join the teacher training programme, join us for the 3-DAY ASANA INTENSIVE - it promises to be a wonderfully challenging yet fun event!
Don't miss this opportunity to take your practice & learning deeper with 2 fantastic teachers!
* 3-days of asana intensives (in each module) to help you deepen your personal asana practice
* 3-days of teacher training intensives (in each module) to help you refine your teaching skills
* 200-hour Yoga Alliance approved Yoga Teacher Training program
* 500-hour* Yoga Alliance approved Yoga Teacher Training program for those eligible (eligibility requirements specified below)
* Explore traditional yogic practices
* Learn effective teaching strategies in a community of like-minded and like-hearted practitioners
This teacher training programme is designed for students with an interest in becoming teachers, current teachers refining their craft, or passionate students that want to further their practice and understanding of yoga.
The 200-hour training program is a dynamic blend of personal practice, self-examination and fundamental teaching methodology. Students and trainees will take a journey through an intensive study of the practices and principles of hatha yoga through bio-mechanical alignment, general anatomy studies, introductory yoga philosophy, interpersonal communication and self-inquiry.
Developed and led by Christina Sell and Noah Mazé, this program will provide participants with an opportunity to deepen their personal yoga practice while developing a solid foundation of teaching skills and educational theory. Expect to explore and test your limits, to engage all aspects of yourself fully and to emerge with greater insight, clarity and passion for the art and practice of teaching yoga.
ABOUT SHRAVANA SCHOOL OF YOGA – Christina Sell & Noah Mazé
Known for their precision, clarity and dedication, Noah Mazé and Christina Sell have extensive backgrounds in yoga asana, philosophy, contemplative practice, experiential education, leadership development and curriculum design. In an effort to combine their talents and experience, they, along with their colleague and teaching partner, Darren Rhodes, founded the Shravana School of Yoga as a means to offer their expertise to a new generation of yoga practitioners and teachers. Shravana School of Yoga is a Yoga Alliance registered school at both the 200-hour and the 500-hour level. Graduates from Shravana School of Yoga Teacher Training programs will qualify for registration with Yoga Alliance.
200-hour RYT - 4 Modules (over 12 months)
One module = 45 hours, over 6 days (7.5 hours in the classroom per day)
Every 6-day module is divided equally as a 3-day asana-based practice intensive (Living the Light of Yoga), and a 3-day teacher training intensive (Teach What You Love). The modules are designed independently, each with special points of emphasis. Ideally, students will take the program in full in order to take full advantage of the progressive unfolding of the curriculum. Understandably, full attendance at each module is not always possible and so open enrolment is also an option, for individual modules and for the asana-based intensive portion (Living the Light of Yoga).
The asana emphasis will be on the Level 1 and Level 2 Shravana School of Yoga syllabus and is appropriate for experienced students with no significant physical limitations or injuries.
The philosophical emphasis of the program will explore relevant themes from the Bhagavad Gita and the Yoga Sutra of Patanjali. Students will learn the fundamentals of puja and will explore how yoga relates to their personal spiritual values and practices.
Participants should expect to complete at least one hour of homework each night during the intensive. Students should plan on 2-5 hours a week of homework during the time between onsite modules.
*500-hour RYT – 6 modules (over approximately 20 months) One module = 45 hours, over 6 days (7.5 hours in the classroom per day)
The 500RYT comprises a 300-hour yoga teacher training programme for eligible RYT200 yoga teachers.
*Eligibility for 500-hour RYT programme: Anusara-Inspired yoga teachers. Pre-Approved RYT200 program (please write to us directly for more details)
LIVE THE LIGHT OF YOGA (Asana intensives-3 Days per Module)
The purpose of this course is to help students and prospective teachers:
* deepen your practice
* gain proficiency in the performance of a broad range of asana, from basic to advanced
* develop a personal practice
* provide an inspiring and safe environment in which to explore your own authentic spirituality.
* develop a pranayama and meditation practice
* deepen your connection to the source teachings of yoga in your life
* clarify your personal goals and to work directly on removing the obstacles that stand in the way of manifesting your highest aspirations
* learn teachings and wisdom from the yoga tradition, specifically from the Bhagavad Gita and the Yoga Sutra of Patanjali
TEACH WHAT YOU LOVE (Teacher Training Intensives-3 days Per Module)
This course provides existing and new yoga teachers with the fundamental skills required to:
* teach effective and inspiring public asana class
* develop and refine your verbal articulation
* develop your authentic voice
* develop sequencing strategies, from introductory to advanced
* learn practical and applied anatomy
* progressively refine your foundational skills and expanding through experiential practice, personal coaching and group process.
* grow as a leader in your region
* learn and practice communication skills,
* learn and practice conflict management skills
* build community
* understand ethics and clear boundaries of teaching
* develop business and marketing skills as a yoga professional
MODULE 1 with Christina and Noah
*Entire module - includes Asana Intensive and Teacher Training (TT): 13-18 Jul 2012, 8:30am-6:00pm
*Asana Intensive ONLY: 13-15 Jul 2012, 8.30am-11.30am; 1.30pm-4.30pm
*Teacher Training ONLY: 16-18 Jul 2012, 8.30am-12.30pm; 2pm-6pm
MODULE 2 with Noah
*Entire module - includes Asana Intensive and TT: 7-12 Dec 2012, 8:30am-6:00pm
*Asana Intensive ONLY: 7-9 Dec 2012, 8.30am-11.30am; 1.30pm-4.30pm
*Teacher Training ONLY: 10-12 Dec 2012, 8.30am-12.30pm; 2pm-6pm
MODULE 3 with Christina
*Entire module - includes Asana Intensive and TT: 12- 17 Apr 2013
*Teacher Training ONLY: 12- 14 Apr 2013
*Asana Intensive ONLY: 15 -17 Apr 2013
MODULE 4 with Noah
*Entire module - includes Asana Intensive and TT: 12-17 Jul 2013
*Asana Intensive ONLY: 12-14 Jul 2013
*Teacher Training ONLY: 15-17 Jul 2013
MODULE 5 with Noah - October/November 2013 (TBC)
MODULE 6 with Christina &/or Noah - March 2014 (TBC)
ONE MODULE Only (6 days): Early Bird - S$980 (paid in full by 23 June 2012), Regular price S$1100
3-DAY ASANA INTENSIVES ONLY- Live the Light of Yoga – ALL 3 DAYS: Early Bird S$480 (paid in full by 30 June 2012), Regular price S$560
3-DAY ASANA INTENSIVES ONLY- Live the Light of Yoga – DAILY RATE: Early Bird S$180 (paid in full by 30 June 2012), Regular price S$200
3-DAY TEACHER TRAINING ONLY — Teach What You Love: Early Bird S$540 (paid in full by 30 June 2012), Regular Price S$600
SERIES & FULL PROGRAMME PLANS
2 MODULES: S$1800 paid in full 21 days prior to start of your first module
4 MODULES: S$3200 paid in full 21 days prior to start of your first module (instalment plans available)
6 MODULES: S$4200 paid in full 21 days prior to start of your first module (instalment plans available)
VENUE: Verita Advanced Wellness. 308 Tanglin Road, Phoenix Park Singapore 247974
REGISTRATION & CONTACT: Sumei/Lynn. Tel: +65 9691 7828. Email: Yoga@SpaceAndLightYoga.com, Yoga@Verita.com
|See Space & Light Studios Website|