CLARIFY YOUR INTENTIONS YOGA RETREAT IN CAMBODIA -- WITH BO SREY
|SPANDANANDA - Yoga Retreat|
|Yoga Retreat:||CLARIFY YOUR INTENTIONS YOGA RETREAT IN CAMBODIA -- WITH BO SREY|
|Dates:||Event is Over|
|Yoga Style:||ALIGN AND FLOW|
|CLARIFY YOUR INTENTIONS 2013
A YOGA RETREAT WITH BO AND SHIRLEY SREY IN UNDISCOVERED CAMBODIA
31st January to 4th February 2013
Come join us as we create space to inhale and pause before we exhale the rest of the year 2013. During our time together at the highly acclaimed Vine Retreat organic farm and eco-friendly guesthouse, nestled in the foothills of Phnom Voar (Vine Mountain) and 15 km from the sea, we dive into the creative space of dynamic stillness to clarify our Beings to be more open to our hearts’ deeper intentions.
Between sunrise and sunset meditations and asana practices, in a setting with few unwanted distractions, your time is your own to cultivate, explore or simply refine the deeper longings of the heart. Meditations, talks and practice themes, revolve around this central intention.
When we cultivate our intentions with space and clarity, from an authentic place, we increase the potency to manifest them in our lives.
* It’s the cool season!
* Thursday evening welcome practice and meditation
* Daily sunrise and sunset meditations, cultivating your creative center
* Two daily 90-minute fluid alignment asana sessions (Anusara and Iyengar based) with intention cultivating theme
* Day trip to Koh Thonsáy (Rabbit Island) with yoga and meditation on the beach
* Half-day guided hike up Phnom Voar with exquisite sunset meditation and a beautiful overlook of Kep Bay
* Daily meals included, featuring some home grown organic produce and local seafood
* Saltwater swimming pool
* Optional excursions and activities: Kep city, reservoirs and caves, Kampot, Bokor Mountain, Kampot pepper plantation, massages, cycling in the countryside, walks around The Vine
USD530 (before 20 December 2012)
USD580 (from 21 December 2012)
Includes yoga sessions, 4 nights’ accommodation in a shared room, meals (3 dinners, 2 lunches, 4 pre-breakfast refreshments, 4 breakfasts), fees for guided hike, and boat fares to Koh Thonsáy
Space is limited. Email email@example.com with any questions.
For full details, please visit: www.spandananda.com
|Cost:||Pls see details|
|See SPANDANANDA Website|