Principle Based Partner Yoga Teacher Training
|ARMONIA Yoga Studio - Yoga Teacher Training|
|Yoga Teacher Training:||Principle Based Partner Yoga Teacher Training|
|Location:||Thessaloniki Vizandio, Kalamaria Greece|
|Dates:||July 1, 2013 to July 6, 2013|
|Yoga Style:||Hatha, Vinyasa Flow, Ashtanga, Kundalini|
|Contact:||ARMONIA Yoga Studio|
|Principle Based Partner Yoga Teacher Training with Elysabeth Williamson July 1-6 2013 At Armonia yoga studio www.yogarmonia.com Thessaloniki, Greece
Overview: Principle-Based Partner Yoga™ is a visionary practice that expands the traditional practice of Yoga into the realm of relationship. Designed for two or more people, Partner Yoga utilizes the forms and principles of traditional Yoga while incorporating the presence of another to deepen the impact of the experience.
This 50-hour, first of its kind training in Partner Yoga includes an in-depth curriculum and training manual. The skills received though this training are invaluable assets for any Yoga Teacher as well as anyone with a sincere interest in Partner Yoga. Graduates leave the training prepared to lead workshops and classes in their own communities and studios.
Those attending the training not only learn to safely navigate aerial poses, they will also be trained in a variety of approaches and applications for the creative use of Partner Yoga. For further information visit: www.partneryoga.net.
Curriculum: • Understanding and implementing the Principles of Partner Yoga
• Cultivating intelligent, compassionate and confident touch
• Overview of various approaches to Partner Yoga including: skillful assisting and adjusting, Partner Vinyasa, Mirrored postures, Creative composition of postures, Inversions and Group Practices
• Reviewing and demonstrating a wide variety of Partner postures and practices
• Safely navigating Partner Inversions and Aerial postures
• Creating private and public class/workshop formats
• Guiding group dynamics
• Projecting your voice and presence with confidence
• Physical/energetic warm-ups including Thai Yoga Massage • techniques
• Partner and Group Meditations for building connection
• Alignment skills for partner postures to support strength, balance and flexibility
• Understanding the dynamics of gravity and traction in Partner practices
• Physical and subtle anatomy of the pelvis and sacrum
Fees: International participants: $990 (735, 80€) pre-registration until May 1st. $1190 (883,718€) thereafter Greek participants: 500€ Returning participants: $200 (148,530€) discount
All international participants will receive guidance for travel and local lodging. To register, please fill out the online application on www.PartnerYoga.net.
|See ARMONIA Yoga Studio Website|