The Yoga of Compassion 615 Hour Yoga University Teacher Training at Altamonte Springs Yoga
Why a 615 or 850 hour certification?
In even the highest quality 200 hour programs, there is only so much you can learn in that time. A 615 or 850 hour certification demonstrates to all that you have taken it to the next level. You've taken the time with your studies to delve deeply not only into the rich history, art and science of yoga, but deeper into yourself as well.
Our programs give the opportunity to have some choice in what inspires you the most to learn, as well as some flexibility in scheduling your class time.
Our 615 & 850 Hour Programs ensure that you have a full understanding of the anatomy and alignment of Classical Hatha Yoga Poses and we breakdown Advanced Poses as well. Our 615 hour programs place emphasis on presentation and workshop skills.
To be eligible for the 615 or 850 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Programs, trainees are required to have already obtained a Yoga Alliance approved certification at the 200-hour level, (preference is given to graduates of our 270 Hour Teacher Training Programs) and to have a minimum of 6 months of yoga teaching experience.
We offer five (5) Advanced Level Teacher Training Programs:
1. 615 Hour Hot Yoga Teacher Training
2. 615 Hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
3. 615 Hour Multi Style (Choose 3 of 4 Styles - Hatha, Hot, Vinyasa or Yoga Therapy)
4. 615 Hour Multi Style ALIGNMENT Yoga Teacher Training (Choose 3 of 4 Styles - Hatha Alignment Yoga, Hot Alignment Yoga, Power Alignment Yoga or Yoga Therapy)
5. 850 Hour Yoga Therapy Teacher Training