TUSCAN YOGA RENAISSANCE
A FLOW STATE YOGA RETREAT WITH BO & SHIRLEY SREY IN THE TUSCAN COUNTRYSIDE!
Come! Reawaken! Rekindle those creative and intuitive gifts perhaps forgotten, perhaps only appearing from time to time...
Slip away from your routine into the Tuscan countryside! Enjoy an idyllic 300-year-old Tuscan country house, warm company, and glorious food, all embraced by intensely fun, flow-state inducing asana and meditation sessions.
Our practices center on inducing the state of flow. With intense asana and spacious meditation sessions, we tap the powerful state of flow yogis have known for ages. In addition to aligning body and breath in a dynamic, aware practice, we infuse the practice with tantric techniques for turning consciousness back onto itself. In other words, we incrementally establish ourselves in the perspective of deep spacious stillness and creative enjoyment simultaneously—flow.
* 8 days / 7 nights in a 300-year-old exclusive Tuscan villa located in a panoramic site 250 metres above sea level, just a few minutes away from Castellina Marittima
* Sunrise Meditation
* Two flow-state yoga sessions a day
* High quality, experienced teaching
* Safe yet intense, though always balanced
* Suitable for all levels
* Three glorious Tuscan meals and snacks on all days except for two dinners where we will be dining out in the town
* Autumn evenings by the outdoor fireplace
* Beautiful large pool with a panoramic view
* 25 minutes to the coast, 55 minutes to Pisa and 90 minutes to Florence
* Other places of interest within 30-90 minutes away include Firenze, Lucca, San Gimignano, San Casciano Terme, Massa Marittima and Volterra and Siena
* An opportunity to visit and spend some quiet time at the Lama Tzong Khapa Institute, one of the largest Tibetan Buddhist centers in Europe
About VILLA LE BANDITELLE BLU:
Villa Le Banditelle Blu (Castellina Marittima, Tuscany) is a typical Tuscan country house, beautifully restored, with a unique view over the soft Tuscan hillside and a partial sea view. The Villa is conveniently situated between two small villages.
The house is more than 300 years old and is located 250 meters above sea level. Many olive trees surround the property.
The wide swimming pool (13 x 6.5m) is very inviting for swimming throughout the summer and can also be heated with solar panels.
There is a much loved, spacious portico to enjoy outdoor eating on different hand painted tables or to just simply relax. In the evenings friends and family gather around the outdoor chimney.
FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE VISIT:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.