MYSTIC JOURNEY TO ANGKOR
A Flow-State Yoga Retreat with Bo and Shirley Srey in Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia
11-15 December 2014, Navutu Dreams Resort & Spa
As you explore the sublime aesthetic of ancient Khmer temples, delve into your own mystical journey; the same journey that inspired the beautiful temples that surround you.
Each day begins with sunrise meditation and flow-state yoga sessions. These alignment-based asana sessions incorporate flow-inducing elements, with both inner and outer postural instruction, to awaken both the inner mystic and the modern yogi.
In between morning and evening yoga sessions, you have abundant time to bathe in the aesthetic and cultural experience of some of humankind’s greatest achievements in religious art.
RETREAT HIGHLIGHTS :
* It’s the cool season again!
* 5 days / 4 nights luxury accommodation at five-star Navutu Dreams Resort & Spa
* An award-winning luxury boutique resort and wellness retreat in the beautiful town of Siem Reap
* Located just 5km from Angkor Wat Archaeological Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the Kingdom of Cambodia
* Surrounded by lush rice fields and sugar palm plantations, not only is Navutu Dreams the largest property in Siem Reap, it also maintains the largest green space of all the Siem Reap hotels
* Thursday evening welcome practice and meditation
* Sunrise meditation cultivating the inner mystic
* Daily alignment-based flow-state yoga sessions (a total of 12 hours)
* High quality, experienced teaching
* Safe yet intense, though always balanced
* Suitable for all levels
* Large dedicated yoga room equipped with yoga props
* Complimentary personal tuk-tuk (Available 12 hours a day covering ^^ Siem Reap Town and the Small & Grand Circuit)
* Welcome dinner with the group on the day of arrival at Navutu's Niam Niam Restaurant
* 'Niam Niam', translates from Khmer to 'Eat, Eat!'. Featuring authentic cooking using locally sourced herbs, organic rice from local suppliers and the use of ingredients of the highest quality
* Daily Western and Asian continental breakfast
* Choose between the beautiful facilities of an 18-metre freshwater sports pool, two salt water lagoon style lounge pools, a child-friendly plunge pool and a gym
* Enjoy daily discounts at the Navutu Dreams Spa. A fully serviced tropical spa, where traditional Asian Massages are complemented with a selection of tropical treatments inspired by the Resort's experience in the South Pacific
^^ 12 hours usage of tuk-tuk : option to begin from 8am, 9am or 10am. Coverage includes Siem Reap town, Small circuit and Grand circuit.
Small circuit : Angkor Wat, Phnom Bakheng, South Gate, Angkor Thom, Bayon, Ta Keo, Ta Prohm, Banteay Kdei, Krovan.
Grand circuit : Sras Srang, Pre Rup, East Mebon, Ta Som, Neak Pean, Preah Khan and Takeo.
* Optional sunrise visit to Angkor Wat
* Optional hike up to the temple at Phnom Bakheng to have a beautiful overlook of Angkor Wat in the sunset
* Other optional activities include exploring Siem Reap town, Banteay Srey, Phnom Kulen, Beng Mealea, Elephant and Balloon rides around Angkor Wat, Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Eco-Adventure, Tonle Sap and Floating Village, Angkor Silk Farm, and countryside mountain bike tours
For more details, please visit: http://www.spandananda.com/bo-srey-yoga-retreat-angkor-cambodia
Navutu Dreams Resort & Spa: http://navutudreams.com/
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions :)
The special price requires registration by 1 July 2014, please sign up early to secure a place.