Retreat for a week in an environment filled with divine vibrations physically, emotionally, intellectually and spiritually. Learn to chant Ancient Sacred Moksha Mantra (mantras for liberation), experience the influence of music on your entire being and how it affects you, learn the theory and science of Nada Yoga. Yogi Hari's style of teaching is called Sampoorna Yoga which harmonizes all aspects of the human personality. Nada Yoga is an integral part of this teaching.
Nada Yoga is the Science of Divine Vibration.
In this retreat we will explore Nada Yoga in some of these subjects:
• The theory of Nada Yoga.
• Chanting, Mantras, Kirtan, Shlokas and Bhajans.
• Exercises to purify and balance the chakras.
• Exercises to develop attention and concentration.
• Pranayama (breathing exercises) to wake-up Prana (the life force) and develop concentration, breath-control and mind-control.
• Exercises to develop rhythm and balance.
• Alankar- exercises in the natural scale and other scales to develop awareness of the 12 notes that are the foundation of all music.
• The ten Thaats- the basis of all the Ragas.
• Tala- the different rhythmic cycles used in Indian Classical Music.
• Ragas and their scales- the way notes are arranged to create different moods and effects.
• To play the harmonium as an aid to singing.
• To play the Tabla- develop rhythm, balance and concentration.
• Experience how this system helps to develop concentration and peace of mind that leads to meditation.
• This science has its roots in the Vedas and has been revealed to Nada Yogi Seers and Rishis who used it to reach God. The vehicle for its transmission is Indian Classical Music in the form of Mantras, Shlokas, Chants, Kirtan, Bhajans, Ragas and Talas.
Nada Retreat Itinerary:
Retreat Begins Friday at 6:00 PM with Dinner and ends Sunday at 9:30 PM
Saturday & Sunday Retreat Schedule
6:00am – 8:00am (Nada Yoga) 8:30am – 10:00am Hatha Yoga Class 10:15am – 11:00am Breakfast 11:00pm – 12:00pm karma Yoga 12:00pm – 2:00pm Free Time 2:00pm – 3:45pm Nada Yoga 4:00pm – 5:30pm Hatha Yoga Class 6:00pm Dinner 7:30 – 9:30 Nada Yoga
Price includes all Classes, Accommodations & Meals.